St. Augustine Theft Crime Attorney
Call (888) 387-9958 for Tenacious, Thorough Defense
We Offer Trial-Tested Defense in Clay, Flagler, Putnam, and St. Johns County
Since 1978, our St. Augustine criminal law firm has delivered exceptional defense to clients throughout Florida. Whether you have been charged with petty theft and shoplifting, or you face charges of armed burglary or grand theft auto, you can find the aggressive defense you need and deserve.
Backed by decades of proven results and sterling service to our clients, our theft crime attorneys have the insights and qualifications you can rely on. Don't hesitate to see how our legal team can help you!
Why choose our theft crime lawyers?
- 40+ years of legal experience
- Significant percentage of not guilty verdicts
- Compassionate counsel and aggressive advocacy
- Hundreds of criminal trials resolved
Understanding Shoplifting, Burglary & Other Theft Charges
Whatever type of theft offense you are accused of, you can find the powerhouse defense you need at our St. Augustine firm. No case is too small to warrant our vigorous representation, and no case is too complex for our experienced team. We are ready to defend your rights and protect your future from the serious penalties of a shoplifting, theft, or burglary charge.
If you face theft charges in Florida, the potential penalties could be as follows:
- Petit Theft (petty theft): 50 days to 1 year in jail and a $500 to $1,000 fine
- Burglary: 5 to 15 years in prison and a fine of $5,000 to $10,000
- Grand theft: 5 to 30 years' prison and a fine of $5,000 to $10,000
- Armed and violent burglary: Life imprisonment and a $10,000 fine
Depending on the specifics of your case, you could face even stiffer penalties. Don't hesitate to discover what you're up against. Call Taylor & Taylor to speak with a St. Augustine theft crime lawyer about what you can expect from your case, and what your possible defenses could be.
Get 40+ years' experience in your corner. Call (888) 387-9958 today!