Aggressive DUI Defense Lawyer in St. Augustine
Are you ready to fight back? Our St. Augustine DUI attorney can help.
If you have been arrested and charged with DUI, you may be concerned about many things. You could be concerned about your freedoms. You could be worried about losing your driver's license. You could even be stressed about facing the very real DUI penalties associated with a conviction. Most importantly, you could be anxious about the various legal options available to you at this time.
At Taylor & Taylor Attorneys, we understand that you just want the situation at hand to go away on its own. Unfortunately, this is often not the case. Without seeking proper legal defense from an aggressive, experienced, and skilled St. Augustine DUI defense attorney, your rights could be hanging in the delicate balance of the criminal justice system.
Do not risk a criminal conviction. Fight your charges and call the St. Augustine DUI defense attorneys at Taylor & Taylor Attorneys today.
Taylor & Taylor Attorneys: View Our Proven Trial Record
With the help of our St. Augustine DUI defense attorney at Taylor & Taylor Attorneys, you could be facing a far brighter future. We have successfully defended many people facing DUI charges, and we are prepared to analyze the facts in your case at once.
If you plead guilty, then you have no option to change your plea. Talk with us before you make your decision. There are several ways that a DUI charge can be successfully defended. You owe it to yourself to get counsel from a highly skilled DUI lawyer before you make a critical decision for your future.
We Offer Aggressive & Effective Defense Strategies
Do not assume that an arrest will automatically result in a criminal conviction. No matter how incriminating the evidence may seem, no matter how complex your legal matter, our St. Augustine DUI defense lawyers are ready to fight for the complete protection of your rights.
Common defense strategies that our St. Augustine DUI lawyers have employed include:
- Illegal Police Stop: If a police officer stopped you without probable reason for a police stop, you may be a victim of a rights violation. If this has occurred to you, the evidence obtained after the illegal stop will be inadmissible in a court.
- Faulty Testing Unit: Testing units can be faulty, with a history of errors, improperly maintained, or incorrectly calibrated. It is imperative that every detail about the unit itself are reviewed to determine if the unit could have produced a false reading.
- Incorrect Test Administration: All tests, including field sobriety tests, breath tests, blood tests, or urine tests, must be administered correctly. There are frequent errors committed in test administration, leading to erroneous arrests and inaccurate results.
- False BAC Readings: There are certain medical conditions that could skew breath test results, including acid reflux disease or heartburn. The consumption of certain medicines or mouthwashes containing alcohol prior to testing could also result in inaccurate test results.
- False Interpretation of the Facts: Police officers are always looking for possible behaviors, symptoms, or signs that may suggest that a driver is intoxicated. Bloodshot eyes, slurred speech, and the inability to perform a field sobriety test does not sufficiently prove drunkenness. Moreover, some accused individuals who have difficulty understanding / speaking English, or the age of the individual could impact the inability to perform well on sobriety tests.
Utilizing any of these defense strategies will take great professional skill. At Taylor & Taylor Attorneys, we know how to review all relevant police reports, enter into aggressive cross-examination, and reveal necessary facts that can help increase your chances of securing a favorable outcome.
Contact Our Legal Team for Immediate Help
There are other defenses available for DUI charges. If there is a way to defend your rights, interests, freedoms, and your driver's license, we will find it. Contact us at Taylor & Taylor Attorneys if you were arrested and charged with a DUI in St. Augustine or in any other surrounding area in St. Johns County.
Discuss your legal options during a private consultation. Contact our firm today.